Monday, March 7, 2011

One of those days!

I am feeling very discouraged today with Emma. In the beginning of the year teaching her went so smoothly. Now it seems she has no interest and all my attempts get empty responses. I took some advice and thought she would have fun teaching me how to do her work. She always likes to be the boss so I got her work out and a book and she just whined to watch tv. I use to be able to put Netflix on in the early morning, turn it off with no complaints and do explode the code with her. We would then switch to Rod & Staff preschool series and moved on from there. But now she wants the tv on and will whine when I turn it off. She then goes into complete rebellion and says she will not do her lessons. So I wait and turn on the computer so age can do some learning activities. Her attention span with these are not great either. I feel frustrated and like I'm failing. 
Today I signed up on a site called Time 4 Learning. I paid $19.95 and she can start using it tomorrow. It's suppose to be a complete home school curriculum. To be honest Cameron seemed more interested than her but I am desperate at this point. So I will let you know how it goes. If you have any advice please help! 



time4learning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment